Female Skydiving Convention
It's a Boogie...
Only the best for us! It's a vision that all of Australia's great female coaches and load organisers be coached and load organised too. We are all used to seeing the same faces working at boogies. That won't change too much LOL but their turn has come to take some days off and be challenged like the rest of us and so we are thrilled to announce that some of the world's greatest skydiving coaches & load organisers are confirmed for Skysisters 3. We've got the likes of Kate Cooper-Jensen, Melissa Nelson and Melanie Curtis to challenge us, open our minds and take us out of our comfort zones.
Female skydivers of all experience levels will be catered for with a huge variety of quality Australian coaches and load organisers. Don't be shy and please speak up and let the organisers know your jumping wish list.
Our jumping plan is for:
- lots of 1-on-1 coaching for maximum skill development (all disciplines)
- b-rels and drill drives,
- 4-way day school for beginners and intermediate jumpers (4 jumps for the day, with at least 2 coaches on the 4-ways)
- star crests and big-way preparation jumps for novices
- hot 4-ways and 8-ways for the experienced
- 16-way sequential competition, 4 jumps for the day
- no contact jumps
- coached small groups, 4 jumps together for the day (all disciplines)
- 3 dimensional jumps
- key word and picture jumps (ie. L O V E, peace symbol and women's symbol)
- novelty jumps, bring toys and ideas
- lingerie loads
- aerial fashion photo shoots - jump in dress, high heels and makeup
- body painted jumps & photo shoots - sponsored by Cypres
- formation loads for big ways
- formation loads for small ways
- formation loads for canopy flocks
- novelty aircraft
- and soooooo much more... you'll have to see it to believe it!
Let us know your jumping plan by filling out and submitting the registration form.