Internationally, many countries offer considerable financial support to their skydivers and teams to train for, and compete in, World Championships and World Record Attempts. Sadly, this level of financial aid is not available to would be competitors in Australia and, as such, our competitors are often disadvantaged on the world stage.
In an attempt to bridge this gap and help support our Australian talent, the Australian Parachuting Federation has developed the Australian Team Trust Fund which relies largely on donations from generous individuals within the skydiving community.
Following in the spirit of Skysisters 3 to encourage, support, motivate and challenge experienced, up-and-coming, and new female skydivers, we are proud to pledge all proceeds from Skysisters 3 to the Australian Team Trust Fund.
To ensure that our donation is a substantial one, a fundraising plan has been devised with wonderful incentives for each individual participating based on their respective total amounts raised.
All participants are encouraged to register to Skysisters 3 as fundraisers (see registration form).
All fundraisers achieving the minimum entry level of $2,000 will automatically receive, in addition to free registration on any records, the Convention Package to the value of $1,135. This includes:
- Full event registration
- 10 jump tickets
- Skysisters' t-shirt
- Event DVD
- Skysisters' Ball ticket
- Registration bag full of goodies
- Customised hat
- Photo book of the event
Upon receipt of your registration, you will be sent a fundraising kit to get you started.
We understand that Fundraising your way into the Skysisters 3 event may be challenging and we want to make it as easy for you as possible and give you plenty of support to help you reach your fundraising (and skydiving) goals.
Included in your Fundraising Kit are:
- 5 x Sheets of Wine Labels (40 wine labels to sell wine bottles @ $20 profit per bottle. If all sold is $800 towards your Fundraising Total)
- 10 x Skysisters Pens (10 @ $5 each is $50 towards your Fundraising Total)
- 5 x ‘Chuting for Charity sponsorship envelopes (If 5 friends raise $1,000 each, half of this amount i.e. $2,500 goes towards your Fundraising Total). Let us know if you need more.
- Event Sponsorship proposal letter. (Half the value of any sponsorship you source goes towards your Fundraising Total.) Can take the form of Major or Minor Sponsors, contents for Registration Bags, and/or in-kind support for the event. See Sponsorship for more details.
So, the concept is to get going with the Fundraising efforts sooner rather than later, so that hopefully, your Entry Level is confirmed before Christmas. If you make it into the higher levels where custom equipment incentives are concerned, it would be lovely to have those orders also on the production line (ideally before 30 November) in order for them to be built for you in time for the Skysisters Event. (Note: depending on your choice of canopies and containers, they can take up to 5 months to build). Imagine arriving at Skysisters… pick up your rego show bag and then make your way over to pick up your jumpsuit, then your helmet and then your RIG!!
NOTE: It is important to register as quickly as possible to ensure your fundraising success.
$2,000 Fundraised Entry Level Incentives:
- Skysisters' Convention Package
- Record Registration Fee(s)
$3,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $2,000 Entry Level Incentives plus:
- 10 Bonus Jump Tickets (20 Total)
- 10 Pack Tickets
$4,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $3,000 Level Incentives plus:
- Custom Airsuits Jumpsuit (Freefly, Flat or CRW suit)
- Custom Cookie Helmet
$10,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $4,000 Level Incentives plus:
- 10 Bonus Jump Tickets (30 Total)
- 2nd Airsuits Jumpsuit
- Larsen & Brusgaard Dytter
- Annual APF Membership
- Northern Territory Batchelor Boogie 2011 Registration & 10 Jump Tickets
$20,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $10,000 Level Incentives plus:
- Custom Harness/Container (Choice of Javelin or Vector or Talon FS or Mirage)
$30,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $20,000 Level Incentives plus:
- Custom Main Canopy (Choice of NZ Aerosports or Performance Designs)
$40,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $30,000 Level Incentives plus:
- Reserve Canopy (Choice of PD or Airforce)
- Custom Birdman Wingsuit
$50,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $40,000 Level Incentives plus:
- AAD (Choice of CYPRES or Vigil)
- Equinox Boogie 2012 Package
$100,000 Fundraised Level Incentives:
Receive $50,000 Level Incentives plus:
- International Tunnel Camp Voucher for $10,000
- Voucher at Flight Centre for $2,000
- $2,000 Shopping spree at Westfield Shopping Centre
Detailed guidelines for fundraising in addition to some ideas for initiatives you could take on to effectively fundraise either on the Drop Zone or with family, friends and colleagues are available here and in your fundraising kit.